Business Travel Show 2016 – Door Wedge Photo Competition
Competition: Take a photo of our door wedge during a trip, in the hands of a world leader or being used in an innovative way; the most unusual setting will win. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 25th March 2016. Our advisory panel will judge the winner and a case of champagne will be sent to them the following week.
Terms and Conditions – beTravelwise promotions
1. This competition is open to residents of the European Union aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Be Travel Wise Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via email to email@example.com. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and image files must be 72 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number – for participants outside the UK please indicate a delivery address on UK mainland in the event you win. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it. Entries may be displayed on beTravelwise’s website and social media platforms.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Be Travel Wise Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their materials, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date is midnight on 25 March 2016).
9. One entrant shall win a case of champagne worth £114 (Nicolas Feuillatte NV). The prize is subject to availability and delivery will only be within the UK mainland.
10. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
11. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to beTravelwise Winner, 51 High Street, Pewsey, Wiltshire, SN9 5AF.
12. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. beTravelwise is responsible for the promotion.
15. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
23rd February 2016