Workplace Violence Prevention
14-minutes. The purpose of this course is to inform employees of their company’s policies with regard to prohibition against workplace violence and to explain the process for reporting incidents or making complaints about behavior which may violate this policy. We use to 2 highly engaging animations in the course (one seen on this page) to educate employees on difficult subject areas.
Workplace violence is often preceded by behavior that is already a cause for concern – the course will highlight various warning signs and the importance of reporting them. In a worst-case scenario, workplace violence behavior can escalate to an active threat situation. This course will also cover best practice response to this scenario.
Our experts will quickly customize the course to reflect your policies, procedures and branding.
- Topics include: Company Policy & Definitions, Warning Signs, Reporting and Active Threat Response
- Relevant for all employees
- Concise learning with rich use of animation to bring training to life
- Quick fire compliance quiz
- Available in any language